Tuesday, July 3, 2018

*REVIEW* Lucky Scars by Kerry Heavens

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

4 stars

This book started out as something I would totally fall in love with. It was a series of unfortunate, yet genuine events while Bea finds herself in the midst of two new men in her life. She has sworn off relationships, but finds herself smack dab in the middle of choosing from two different men. I loved Ziggy, and the extremely slow burn his relationship brought to the table between him and Bea. Every time I thought they would hit a tipping point I was wrong. Ziggy and Bea find themselves on an emotional rollercoaster ride full of friendship, grief, and heartbreak, and I have to admit each second kept me completely engaged the whole time. It’s definitely a very emotional read, and I think it’s safe to give a warning of needing some tissues and some “me time” after this book. I want to wrap Ziggy and Bea in th biggest group hug ever for everything they went through. I really enjoyed this book-this author has created a very beautiful story and I’m excited to read her other titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...