Thursday, November 16, 2023

 


πŸ’œ RELEASING IN 3 DAYS πŸ’œ

π‘Ήπ’–π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π‘―π’Šπ’Ž by Renee Lacole is releasing on Nov. 19th!

PREORDER available now everywhere!




ABBY

I barely escaped with my life after my ex tried to kill me.

That same night, a handsome stranger saved me in more ways than one. I had never felt a connection so strong. Never felt so alive. So I gave him my all, if anything for that one night. I never planned on seeing him ever again.

Or so I thought.

When I returned home seven years later, the last thing I expected was to come face-to-face with him.

Now, he’s everything I crave.

All he wants is to remind me. I want to forget. What happens when both lead me to run straight to him?


CALDER

Fate had its way of making demands.

Abby was mine. She stole my heart that night seven years ago.

Now, she only wanted to forget that night…but couldn't seem to forget me. And I'm staking my claim.

What happens when the secret I’ve been keeping is revealed?

I won’t let her disappear twice. This time, when she runs, she will run to me.


PREORDER 


EXCERPT REVEAL

The thought of Calder abiding by the rules I make sets me ablaze. I switch the light off, allowing the darkness to surround me. I know he is here. The way my body reacts to his presence, it's like static electricity. One touch will stop my beating heart. Some of the floorboards creak with each tiny step I take forward, reaching the bed.

"This game you decided to play, Little Firebird." The clunk of his buckle hitting the floor echoes in my ears. "You don't want that side of me."

Everyone has a dark side, and I want more. I crave more. More of him. Every sense is magnified as I stand there, rooted in place. Not a glimpse of light to be seen anywhere. Not a candle, a shimmer from the moon, nothing. My skin is flushed. My lips are parted, barely letting out a sound. I want this. I want him. But I am scared as hell, too. 


"Tell me what you want, Abby." His command sends a shiver down my spine. Thump. It can't be that easy. Thump. All I can hear is the sound of my own heart beating as I crawl on the bed. Naked. Exposed. Ready.


MEET THE AUTHOR: RENEE LACOLE

Debut Romance Author, Renee Lacole is the wife of her very own dirty-talking southern man, a mother, and a romance reviewer.

She loves to write, especially on the road where she comes up with most of her scenarios. She has a playful sense of humor and loves to play matchmaker, all while transporting readers to a place where they can come alive in untamed stories of steamy romance.

Connect with Renee Lacole on social media here: https://www.reneelacoleauthor.com/about.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

     Title: All That Glitters Author: Brooke Harper Genre: Bodyguard Romance Cover Designer: Ozark Witch's Cover Cauldron Publication Da...