Friday, March 17, 2017

*REVIEW* Chasing Kade by Anna Paige

5 Stars
This is the first book I have read by Anna Paige so I wasn't sure what to expect. I must say for a rocker book I was definitely impressed. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. Kade is the lead singer for the band Thrill of the Chase. He has been in the public spotlight one to many times and not for being good. The record label has decided to send someone to help with public relations and Kade and the band don't feel like they need babysitters.
Aubrey is the assigned to baby sit the rock stars and knows her job and what she must do to get the band back to looking good in the eyes of the record label. What she didn't expect is for Kade to fight her at every turn. Kade has now started calling her warden.
What neither expected is the chemistry between the two of them. Aubrey knows this is just a job and Kade is a rockstar. He would never settle for just her. She will not cross that line, but Kade drives a hard bargain and the more time she spends with him the more she realizes he is not the man that is portrayed to the public.
This story was different from any rocker book I have read before and I highly recommend this book.
This was incredible book and I look forward to reading more from Anna Paige.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...