Wednesday, November 29, 2023

 

Release Date: January 19

Mason: 
My mother left me and my dad when I was three. I spent my childhood believing that women could not be trusted and that I needed to proceed with caution.

Until high school that is.

Suddenly as a teenager, girls were throwing themselves at me. Call it puberty or clear disinterest in them that left most pining for me.

Surprisingly they seemed fine with it. I had no feelings, no emotions with them, I’d give them a quick ride, then send them on their way.

Except one.

My best friend’s sister.

Bailey

One might say that I was the perfect daughter and sister.

 

I did everything right until I didn't.

I never expected to fall for a guy like my ex-boyfriend and the ramifications of that relationship's demise would change my life forever.

That's one of the reasons why I became a flight attendant. I craved to have my freedom back.

It wasn’t until I finally felt like everything was under control and that I had things figured out, that my life would truly be turned on its side.

And the only one I have to blame is my brother’s best friend. 

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!

Meet M.J. Huxley 

M.J. Huxley is originally from Los Angeles, California, but currently resides in the southwest. When she isn’t jamming out to 80’s music, eating tacos, or hanging out with her family she’s obsessively writing about the characters in her head who scream to have their stories read. Sometimes you can even find her daydreaming about being trapped in a Salvador Dali painting.

M.J, strives to tell authentic stories of raw, unfiltered, and imperfect love. She writes strong female leads who are products of their generation. These women fall hard, love deeply and live passionately. The men they choose will rock their worlds and shake them to their core. 

Down the rabbit hole, you go...happy reading, fellow readers.

To learn more about M.J. and her books, visit here!  




Brought to you by:


Sassy Southern Books Blog Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: ...And A Wake-Up Series: Owens Protective Services Book 19 Author: Giulia Lagomarsino Genre: Romantic Suspense/Protector...