Monday, November 20, 2023

 

Release Date: January 6

The deal was simple--protect my daughter in exchange for my body.

My entire life, I've been a perfect mafia princess--a pawn for men to further their ambitions.

Three men whispered sweet nothings in my ear, swearing they’d rescue me and keep my kid safe. This city turned them into liars--when the worst happened, no one was there to save me but myself.

These men swear they’ve learned their lesson, and I still ache for their touch. Too bad I can’t trust their promises of vengeance and blood.

My body's no longer for sale. And my heart? Don't make me laugh.

Now, I've got nothing left to lose.

With or without them, I’ll rule this city as its queen.

Lies like Rubies, Part Two  is the conclusion of Sofia’s story. It is a dark romance where no one has to choose between their love interests. Please see the author’s website for a full list of content notes.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!
Meet Poppy Jacobson


Poppy Jacobson writes dark, kinky, reverse harem and poly romances where the heroine never has to choose between her love interests.  She lives in Virginia with her husband and kids.  When she’s not dreaming up tales of mayhem and smut, she loves hiking, crafting, and making soup.

For news and updates about Poppy’s upcoming books, subscribe to her newsletter at http://poppyjacobsonbooks.com.


To learn more about Poppy and her books, visit here


Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: ...And A Wake-Up Series: Owens Protective Services Book 19 Author: Giulia Lagomarsino Genre: Romantic Suspense/Protector...