Friday, April 5, 2024

 

REWRITING GREY

LA Ferro

Release Date: April 5

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Alternate Cover

"Bad choices make epic stories. Write one with me."

Iverson Grey wasn’t supposed to be my happily ever after.
He wasn’t even on my radar.

I came to Copper Falls, expecting to settle my sister's estate and learn about the woman I never knew existed until I was notified of her death. Little did I know that stories about her weren't the only thing that awaited me in the small town.

The first time I met the enigmatic Iverson Grey, my car broke down on the side of the road. The second time, he spilled his coffee on me, and by the third, I was letting him have his way with me behind a bar. It was only supposed to be one time, a quick summer hookup in a town I was passing through with a man I'd never see again.

But a week after arriving at the Blackthorn Estate, a twist of fate reveals the home I thought was my sister's belonged to the one man I haven't been able to forget. Our chemistry is intense, all-consuming, and utterly wrong.

He was my dead sister's ex—forbidden.

However, the more time we're forced to spend together, the more I discover nothing is what it seems. The lines between right and wrong get blurry, and not all perfect endings are black and white. Sometimes, they're grey, and somewhere in the grey lies the truth, and when it comes out, there's no predicting the ending.

Grab Your Copy!

https://mybook.to/RewritingGrey

Meet L.A. Ferro:

L.A. Ferro has had a love for storytelling her entire life. For as long as she can remember she put herself to sleep plotting stories in her head. That thirst for a good tale led her to books where she became an avid reader.

The unapologetically dramatic characters, steamy scenes, and happily ever afters found inside the pages of romance novels irrevocably transformed her. The world of romance ran away with her heart, and she knew her passion for love would be her craft.

When she’s not trailing after one of her three crazy kids, she loves to construct messy ‘happily ever afters’ that take her readers on a journey full of angst, lust, and obsession with page-turning enchantment.

Chasing her literary dreams, she hopes to captivate her readers with the stories that have lived rent-free in her mind for years. As an avid reader, dominant alpha males and feisty heroines have always stolen her heart and she is optimistic her books will bring the same amount of heart and heat that inspired her. 

Keep up with L.A. Ferro and subscribe to her newsletter.

To learn more about L.A. Ferro & her books, visit here!

For more information, visit http://www.authorlaferro.com

Hosted By:

Sassy Southern Books Blog Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: A Bride for the Winter King Series: Curse of the Fae Book 2 Author: Anya J. Cosgrove Genre/Tropes: Fated Mates, Enemies to Love...