Monday, April 1, 2024

 

Title: His Deception
Series: His Confession Trilogy Book 2
Author: Angel Rayne
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: April 11, 2024
Cover Design: Dar Albert at Wicked Smart Designs



A monster made me a captive in the dark. Now, I’m starting to love it…and him…

When I first met Tristan, I thought he was cold. Heartless. Maybe even a sociopath.
I was right.

He stalked me. Kidnapped me. And now I’m his prisoner.

I want to hate him. I should hate him.

But I can’t.

Not when he rescued me from an even bigger monster. Not when he’s risked everything to protect me.

Not when he looks at me like I’m the only light he’s ever had in his dark, tortured life.

I know I must do whatever is necessary to escape this cell. To survive.

I can only hope I have the strength to leave my monster when the time comes…

His Deception, book 2 in the His Confession trilogy, is a spicy, hot, dark contemporary mafia romance. If morally grey is your favorite color and you love a sexy, villain-gets-the-girl story, shop no more, because Tristan is only one download away.










Hi! My name is Angel Rayne and I write dark, delicious romance with antiheroes who would burn down the world to save the woman they love. I never understood why the villains never win the girl, and so I decided to write them their own love stories where they do.

Here are a few other odds and ends about me…
-Music inspires my stories and I make playlists for every book.
-I am not a fast writer. My stories take time to write. They need to brew in my head. To have book releases close together I have to write ahead. But I would much rather take the time the stories need to be the best they can be than try to rush them out. Trust me on this one.
-I love the rain, and I'm happiest when I'm sitting in a coffee shop with my laptop as it storms outside.
-I prefer to go watch movies alone, with one of those fancy coffees hidden in my purse. (Yes, I really do this.)
-My husband calls me his "little bird" because anything that sparkles catches my eye.
-I will never have enough soft blankets. Ever.
-I love ALL THE DRAMA…at least in books.
-I will forever re-watch The Phantom of the Opera with the hope that by some miracle, this time she will choose correctly.

Thank you for reading my stories, and I always love to hear from you! You can reach me at: angel@angelrayne.com


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: A Bride for the Winter King Series: Curse of the Fae Book 2 Author: Anya J. Cosgrove Genre/Tropes: Fated Mates, Enemies to Love...