Wednesday, March 20, 2024

 

 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Dante

By Rebecca Barber

Goodreads:

Hosted by DS Book Promotions






𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒚.



One Click on Amazon:

US: 

AU: 

CA: 

UK:

*Read on Kindle Unlimited*




Blurb:

Dante

I don’t do commitments or relationships.

One night was all I could offer.

I was upfront about what I could bring to the table—no holding back … off the charts pleasure before saying goodbye.

Then I met her … Felicity Kennedy.

She agreed to my terms, but I’d soon realize that one night wasn’t enough.

Good thing it was a vacation fling, and I’d be flying home the next morning.

When she sat down beside me on the flight back to the States, I knew I needed more.


Felicity

I didn’t have time for men.

Not only were they too much work … they were trouble.

I’d been burned before and had no intentions of opening up my heart again.

Until him … Dante Montgomery.

He was a man I didn’t see coming and one I knew I’d never forget.

After saying our goodbyes, we went our separate ways, but I kept running into him.

When he turns out to be my new boss, I knew things were about to get messy.



Start the Series Here:



Matteo: Book 1

US: 

AU: 

CA: 

UK: 

Available on Kindle Unlimited




HUDSON: Book 3

Coming: April 30

US:

AU: 

CA: 

UK: 




For more information about Rebecca Barber and her books:

Website: 


Hosted by






No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Nils Series: A Breakaway Hockey Novel Author: S.R. Grey Release: April 25, 2024 Genre: Sports Romance/Romantic Comedy Cover Des...