Thursday, March 7, 2024

 

THE LOVES WE LOST

S. Cole

Release Date: March 7

AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

From USA Today best selling author, Scarlett Cole, writing as S. Cole, comes an electrifying MC, second chance and secret baby romance. Viola Once upon a time, I loved a man with my whole heart. But unlike the romance stories I write, it wasn't enough for a happily ever after when he chose the violent Iron Outlaws motorcycle club over me. Now, I write books, enjoy a quiet life, and look after the miracle we created, the little girl I never told him about. Except, suddenly, there are men at my door looking for him. And there is only one place I can go for help. Bates Viola broke my heart when she turned down the cut and engagement ring I offered and disappeared from my life. Now, she's turned our love story into a steamy bestseller, complete with the happily ever after she wouldn't give us. But that isn't the only secret she's been keeping from me. And now our biggest rivals plan to use her and the little girl with blue eyes and dimples just like mine as collateral to control my club leaving her no choice but to ask me for help. She's going to hate me for bringing violence to her door, but I'll die trying to keep the two loves I lost alive. Grab Your Copy! https://books2read.com/theloveswelost       Meet S. Cole: The tattoo across my right hip says it all really. A Life Less Ordinary. Inked by the amazingly talented Luke Wessman at the Wooster Street Social Club (a.k.a. New York Ink). Why is it important? Well, it sums up my view on life. That we should all aspire to live a life that is less boring, less predictable. Be bold, and do something amazing. I’ve made some crazy choices. I’ve been a car maker, a consultant, and even a senior executive at a large retailer running strategy. Born in England, spent time in the U.S. and Japan, before ending up in Canada where I met my own, personal hero – all six and a half feet of him. Both of us are scorpios! Yeah, I know! Should have checked the astrological signs earlier, but somehow it works for us. We have two amazing kids, who I either could never part with or could easily be convinced to sell on e-bay.   I’ve wanted to be a writer for a really long time. Check through my office cupboards or my computer and you’ll find half written stories and character descriptions everywhere. Now I'm getting the chance to follow that dream. To find out about S. Cole’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here   For more information on S. Cole and her books visit: http://www.scarlettcole.com/   Connect with S. Cole: http://www.scarlettcole.com/contact        

Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Nils Series: A Breakaway Hockey Novel Author: S.R. Grey Release: April 25, 2024 Genre: Sports Romance/Romantic Comedy Cover Des...