Wednesday, March 20, 2024

 

Title: Grim
Series: Satan’s Fury MC - Little Rock Book 1
Author: L. Wilder
Release: April 3, 2024
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Model Dean Stannard
Cover Designer: Mayhem Cover Creations



I lived with one foot on the ground and one in the grave.
It’s expected when you’re the enforcer of a club like Satan’s Fury.
Death was always at your heels.
Waiting.
Watching.
Tormenting.

It could come for me.
My life was nothing without my brothers.
So, I did whatever it took to protect them.
I waited.
I watched.
I tormented, tortured, and executed.

And in the end, the trail of blood led me to her.





Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best Seller, L. Wilder, writes about hot, alpha men and the women who love them. She currently has six series available for readers: The Devil Chaser's MC, Satan's Fury MC, Satan's Fury MC-Memphis, the Redemption Series, the Happy Endings Collection, and the Ruthless Sinners MC. If you're looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat and have you smiling like a school girl at the end, L. Wilder is the author for you.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Nils Series: A Breakaway Hockey Novel Author: S.R. Grey Release: April 25, 2024 Genre: Sports Romance/Romantic Comedy Cover Des...