Monday, January 30, 2017

REVIEW of No Fear Book 3 Jess Bryant




No Fear Book 3
4.5 stars 
These books just keep getting better and better and pull you in farther. I was just dreading the end of this book!!!! I didn't want it to end because I thought it was the last one you see this is the twins older brother Remy. There only brother who as soon as he turned 18 left and joined the Army. And of course where he left them in the abusive home they thought he just abandoned them because he was the favorite son and didn't go through any abuse,or so they thought. But he come back to try and make it up to them and earn his place by his brother's.  He also meet the shy and timid Rachel. But of course with the name Bomar attached to him and him trying to protect his brothers and someone after his family he never thought he was going to be good enough got a woman like Rachel but maybe he could earn his place by his brother's.  But I was so upset because I have just fallen so in love in all of these bad boy Bomar's and I didn't want this series to end!!! So I was like dragging out this book but then I got to the end and found out there is going to be more with the cousins!!!!! That makes me so excited!!!!!  I also want to find this town in Oklahoma and find me a Bomar boy....lol. So as I patiently wait for the next book now, and go stalk Jess Bryant.  You guys that haven't read this series go start it cause trust me you will love these Bomar boy's!  I highly recommend it!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Land of Ashes Series: Savage Lands, Book 7 Author: Stacey Marie Brown Release Date: March 27, 2024 Genre: Paranormal Romance, U...