Wednesday, January 25, 2017

*REVIEW* Only at the Cavern by Anna Alexander

Only at the Cavern by Anna Alexander



5 stars!

One of the best erotic romances I've read to date! I have to say, this book will be that much more amazing if you read the authors Hero of Saturn series, which I'm going to IMMEDIATELY do, but the writing of this author is just out of the park amazing. Throughout the book I kept saying to myself "Wow, the way Anna alexander writes is just truly great. She has a gift."
The whole premise of the book is just so creative- and the description of the BDSM lifestyle of Jasmine is just so passionate! Its wonderful to see how people live this way- if you're a fan of 50 shades, I would say this is truly it's comparable! Marco DeWinter is a smooth talking detective, new to the bdsm lifestyle that will make you swoon throughout this book.
Absolutely, positively, a must read! Start with the first in the series, once you take a peek inside the cavern you'll never want to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...