Monday, December 18, 2023

 

Release Date: December 18

This reputation won’t fix itself. 

I’m tired of being the girl everyone talks about. The one every man leaves. I know that story all too well. 

So when I catch my boyfriend of two years cheating with my tour manager, I shake it off and seek revenge—with his dad. 

Ford Hall is gorgeous so you can’t blame me when I do something bad and convince him to kiss me on New Year's Eve. Or when I do it again in the daylight. 

He may be completely off limits but I’m going to make him my lover. 

Author’s Note: Revenge Era features fictional brunette bombshell Lake Paige and her ex-boyfriend’s dad Ford Hall with plenty of easters eggs, spice, and swoon to make your holiday bejeweled.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
Meet Brittanée Nicole 

Brittanee is an author who lives in Rhode Island with her husband and two children. Her town is a character in itself in all of her books. 

When she is not writing she enjoys spending time outdoors by the water with her children, reading at the beach or by the pool (or really anywhere), dancing with her friends, singing Karaoke, spinning, bike riding and boating. 

 

Some of her favorite authors are Sophia Kinsella, Elin Hilderbrand, Liane Moriarty, Mary Higgins Clark, Meghan Quinn, Daphne Elliott, Amy Alves, Claire Kingsley, Melanie Harlow, Christina Lauren, Sally Thorne and Sarah Adams. (Clearly, she has a problem and can’t pick favorites.)


To learn more about Brittanée and her books, visit here


Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...