Monday, December 11, 2023

 

Release Date: February 16

Peyton Linwood 

Eight years ago I left in the dead of night, and have lived my life in the shadows ever since. The Ghost Unit became my family when I was cast aside by my own. Until life brings me back to Redemption.

 

And Colt McMillian is waiting for me.
He told me once he didn’t want me, so I left him behind. I moved on. But he’s bound to make me his now. But can I trust him with my heart this time?

 

Colt 'Reaper' McMillan

I was born into the life of chaos. Bound to my oath as protector of Redemption. Never wanting for anything more than the patch I wear. That was until she became the thing I wanted most. 

 

Peyton Linwood was off limits and destined for better things in life. I couldn’t hold her back. 

 

Until she returns eight years later, and I make it my mission to show her we are the end goal. I have to be careful this time, because last time I broke her trust and she ran.  

Chasing Redemption is a spicy, second chance Motorcycle Club meets Security Force romance in the Bridge City Security series. This is an interconnected standalone with no cheating and a guaranteed HEA.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!
Meet B.A. Chayut

I’m B.A. Chayut. 
Pronounced Shay-ut. 
I’ve been head down, fingers typing a book that’s been on my mind for a while. For years, I'd read books and wish the author went one way instead of the other. 
I'm an OG bookworm. I started reading in paranormal and fantasy, and eventually started reading contemporary.

Strong, loving, badas$ females.
Men who fall first, fall hard. 

To learn more about B.A. and her books, visit here


Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...