Thursday, December 7, 2023

 

Release Date: January 18

 They say without knowing the darkness then we would never know the light.

He was my light, burning brighter than the sun.

But he also had a darkness I was inexplicably drawn to. 

There wasn’t anything I didn’t know about him.

Our nights gazing upon the stars he was an open book whereas I was a locked chest with a lost key. 

And while I kept my secrets from him I never thought anything could tear us apart.

Not even when he gave his heart to my sister when it should’ve been me. 

But then one fateful night when I was seventeen destroyed everything. Even us.

Five years later he’s back in my life. But not as the boy I once knew. 

He’s cruel. Malicious. Intent on making my life a living hell. 

Except he’s not the only one out to get me. 
Razor, The Vice President of a rival sick and twisted MC wants me all to his disturbed self.

And as much as Snake says he hates me, he won’t allow for anyone else to hurt me, let alone claim me. 
There’s a fine line between love and hate. 
And that line has never been more blurred when it comes to Snake and I. 

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!
To learn more about Analee and her books, visit here

Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...