Wednesday, December 13, 2023

 

Release Date: January 10

I want him to be my first everything. If only he wasn’t my professor.

 

Ivy

I’ve been the good girl for too long. I’m ready to lose control... to give him my v-card.

Andrea Cassinetti.

Infamous bad boy billionaire in the art world, known for his talent and vices. 

He’s too old for me. Too arrogant. Too everything.

But nothing matters anymore because my professor has a new addiction.  

Me.

 

Andrea 

I’m a man known for his vices. 

Talent, sure, but mostly I’m the arrogant artist.

One who would set himself on fire to see what the fire looks like when it burns me to the bone.

I’ve seen it all. Done it all. The world has become painfully dull.

Until her.

She’s too young for me. Too sweet. Too pure. 

It doesn’t matter, my obsession latches onto her like she’s my new fix.

I already know, right or wrong, forbidden or not... She's mine. 

I’m going to burn and I’m taking her with me.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!

Meet Maxine Henri

Maxine Henri is a contemporary romance author who infuses her stories with steamy passion and complex characters. When she’s not crafting stories that will have you swooning, she can usually be found sipping on a cup of black tea while reading a good book or traveling to new destinations.


Maxine believes that stories matter. They facilitate emotional journeys, inspire and entertain. And when it comes to books and fiction, stories are a great escape and probably the most beneficial addiction on this planet.

 

Her billionaire romances are the perfect escape, offering a taste of luxury and adventure. Maxine introduces heroes who may have a dark past, but are always balanced by a lighter side. And her leading ladies? They’re strong, independent women who may be a little broken, but always find their way to love.

 

To learn more about Maxine & her books, visit here


Brought To You By:     

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...