Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bad, Bad Girl by Alta Hensley

5 Stars

I was really excited to read this series because it was complete and all in one set. The title doesn't give much away which again wad also very good. I was pleasantly surprised to find out just how great these stories we're. These are not your typical romances there is quite a nice kink twist I didn't expect. So if a bit of spanking isn't for you then this series isn't for you. I have to say the first book was my favorite. They all flowed easily and I got caught up I definitely didn't want to put my kindle down. They all had such wonderful sweet elements along with a hot possessive hero. These were easily 5 starts and I very highly recommend them if your reading tastes run with a flair for kink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...