Friday, March 31, 2017

*REVIEW* P O S S E S S I O N by Jaimie Roberts

4.5 stars

When the author gives you that warning about this book being for 18 and older. I urge you to head her warning. There were scenes in this book that made me gasp and cringe. Having to put the book down. Then having to pick it right back up because I wanted to see what would happen next. If you are a glutton for punishment just like I am. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Drake and Evelyn's relationship is all sorts of screwed up from the very beginning. Right away you get a glimpse of the type of relationship they will have throughout the book. Leaving you wanting to know how they got to this point in the first place. This is the type of relationship you see in nightmares. But, somehow, it works for them. The chemistry between the two of them you can feel come off the pages of this book. At times making my heart beat just a bit quicker. While making me clench in anticipation of what is going to happen next. 

As much as I loved this book there was one major thing I did not like. The ending, to me, felt a little rushed. I felt like it could have slowed down a bit and told more of the story. It could also be I just wanted a little more Drake and Evelyn. Not wanting their story to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...