Monday, March 27, 2017

*REVIEW* Seat 2A by Dela

4.5 stars 
This is the second book this author has written but the first I've read. And just let me say that I absolutely loved it!! She seemed like a seasoned author and I throughly enjoyed the twist and turns this book had. Now her debut book is a totally different genre and I don't know how well that book did or how well written it is but you must take a chance on this one!!!  I was pulled in and intrigued from the first page on and I didn't want this book to end!! I laughed and I cried and I wanted to beat the crap out of Kendall on more than one occasion.  But I also wanted to smack some sense into Jesse also. When they first meet it just wasn't meant to be they both needed to grow and learn and heal. So it was meant to be that they didn't know who each other's real identity was... to a point.  The only reason that this wasn't a 5 star read for me was I wanted more from the ending, maybe an epilogue!  I just wanted a little extra at the end there was so much detail and so much through the entire story that a full epilogue would have just made this book the full 5 star package!! The fact that it got a 4.5 star review from me is a plus anyway especially as a new author.  I can't wait to see what else this author has in store for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...