Tuesday, March 28, 2017

*REVIEW* Truth Revealed by KD Robichaux

4 stars 
Prologue- Will simultaneously make you mad and hurt your heart at the same time. You will want justice and you will want it swift!!
 
The middle - ahh the sweet spot like the middle of an oreo cookie!! Here is where you learn all about Vivian and Corbin.  How they meet,how they each feel, how they fall for each other. Everything in this middle was getting to know each of them individually as well as how they got to know each other. I loved the dual pov's and how you get a real feeling of actually knowing them and what they are going through and have went through. I found myself just wrapped up in Corbin and Vivian's story and didn't want it to end. I finished this book in one sitting! 

Epilogue/The Lie - Will absolutely shatter your heart and you will be left in tears as this book ends!!! You will be screaming WHY!!!! And You will be saying NO! Please font do it!! No! Just no!! But you will also understand why it went the way it went but you still won't like it!!!  You will want to jump right into book 2 Truth Revealed as soon as you put this book down! Because you will want to find out what happens and luckily for you by the time you read my review it will be released!! So go ahead and go one-click both because I recommend it!!!




Truth Revealed by K.D. Robichaux 
5 stars 
Wow!!! First this book was so hot I thought my kindle was going to catch on fire!! Lord have mercy!  The time and the research that K.D. done for this book must have been intense and long. And to put that much time into something that important is such a huge deal for me as a reader. To overcome something tragic in life is so hard and everyone has there own way of dealing and shouldn't be judged and that's what K.D. got across in this book..for me anyway. ....along with all the hot sex scenes.   It was the perfect conclusion to Before the Lie and answers every question that you could have with the perfect ending. Although this book will not be for everyone so read the warnings before you read. But I absolutely loved this book and would definitely recommend it!  But be prepared to go through so many emotions that you might have to set your kindle down for a minute to just take a breath but then your nose will be right back in it. Again I finished in one day I was so wrapped up in this book I had to finish it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...