Thursday, March 30, 2017

*REVIEW* Temptation by Rosemary Willhide

3 Stars

What started off as a great beginning to the book didn't end up that way. This book didn't capture my attention that well. The chemistry between Adam and Jessica is there but I didn't feel it in my bones or in my soul. Instead of the focusing on the relationship between Adam and Jessica. I was more interested in the relationship between Jessica and the rest of the characters in the book.  There were some hilarious moments which kind of made up for it and some of the 'scenes' were hot. But all in all this book just wasn't for me. Not to say this isn't a good book. It just wasn't my cup of tea. 

Although this book wasn't for me. I urge you to read it and to form your own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Easier Said Than Done A Lindell Series  Standalone Author: Marie James Genre: Contemporary Romance Tropes: Small Town/Baby Pact...