Friday, June 29, 2018

Fixing Her by Miranda Elaine and

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Kristina

Fixing Her

5 Stars

I loved this book.  It had a great plot of how life throws curve balls and you just have to make the best of it.  I loved the way she built the story and characters up by explaining things about them.  She wrote a true romance and didn't sugar coat the obstacles that love can go through but she still game you a happy ending.  The plot twist in this book was awesome and made me cry but then made me happy when everything worked out.  I don't want to give spoilers.  Asher and Temperance are made for each other.


Fixed Forever 

5 Stars

Oh my God Hudson and Alayna light up the page again.  Now they are married and have 3 children but still find each other irresistible.   They have the normal marriage problems but add in the craziness of their past and it keeps you on the edge of your seat.

I love this couple.  They have always held a place in my heart due to love and all the obstacles they have add to go through.  When the past comes back to haunt them you just don't know what to think.  Then you find out who it is and you say oh my I didn't see that coming.  Hudson proves he will always protect what is his no matter what.

You have to read the other fixed books to understand this one but I know you will love all of them and really enjoy this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Wicked Vows Trilogy: Sovereign Brotherhood #2 Author: Jo McCall Genre: Russian Mafia Romance Tropes: Arranged Marriage/Enemies to ...