Thursday, June 28, 2018

Review of Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars

DILF is exactly what John Bishop is!! But besides Jackson what Bishop isn’t? It’s just that John seems to give new meaning to the word..lol. I love how once you start reading one of these books it’s like coming home and I know I’ve said it before but it’s the truth. You start reading and the the next thing you know is your lost in a world that you know and love. And you are laughing, and crying, and getting mad or freakin out right along with them. Or you or like why are you doing this you idiot!!! And that’s exactly what a great book is supposed to do, is make you lost in its world and take you away from your’s just for a little bit. And I can count on Kennedy Fox to do that with every single book I’ve ever read!! And I’ll tell y’all a secret I’ve been waiting for the twins’ books!!! And John’s couldn’t have been more perfect!! How you get to see such a softer side of him and a funny side to him just swoon!! I mean that just did it for me I mean add soft side+funny side+loves his baby+hot in bed= panties disintegrate!!! So I think I’ll leave you with that and I can’t wait for Jackson’s book!!! I highly highly recommend this book and this series!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...