Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Honor by Andi Jaxon

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa

4 Stars

Honor is book 1 in the Seal'ed Series.  It was a fun quick read for me full of some very hot and steamy moments.  Logan and Katie had some serious chemistry even though Katie really had no idea who Logan was when they met.  I loved all of the characters in the book including some of the other Seal members.  

I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series after reading this book and getting a little peak into the other characters lives.  

There were several moments that had me wondering what was going to happen next and I was feeling lots of emotions throughout the story.  

Definitely a series worth grabbing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...