Monday, June 25, 2018

Review of The Upside of Falling by Meghan Quinn

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 


Ooohhh my heart my poor shattered heart, that’s just been put through a roller coaster ride of emotions to have it shattered at the end like that? I can’t take it!!!! Oh the feels in this book were just so amazing, it just reaches down in your gut and pulls them out. And that’s only due to the very beautiful writing that Meghan has done, I mean I can’t even describe it besides so beautiful you will cry!! This book is everything and more, Colby and Rory are perfect. The secondary characters are perfect. 
Now I feel like im hanging on a ledge by my fingertips just waiting to see what happens and I can’t wait,hopefully Meghan patches my heart back up because I don’t like it in pieces.  This is one of the most beautiful  tragic love stories I have ever read and it’s not even done!!!!! I highly highly recommend this book!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...