Monday, March 13, 2017

1st Time Love




4 stars 
This is the first book I've read by Sapphire Knight. And I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more by her. For most of this book I read with a smile on my face it will just draw it out of you. Although there are a few sad bits overall this is a sweet funny sports book. And if you live in the South you pretty much know almost every word is true....lol  
  The characters where well developed and you get a real sense of who they are and what they want. They are a few secrets that are about but I don't feel it was to major.  The secondary characters really pulled the story together and I feel a couple of them could even have spin-off stories of their own.  I also can't wait for the brothers story!! I loved these down and dirty Southern boys and would definitely recommend them!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  If You Loved Me Brianna Remus Publication date: April 26th 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance My parents would lose their m...