Friday, March 17, 2017

*REVIEW* Cherry Picked By Kristen Hope Mazzola

5 star read

Whenever I see a sports romance, I know I have to read it. Cherry Picked by Kristen Hope Mazzola was one I discovered. This was the first book I had read by this author. I was hooked from page one. The characters in the story, Chase a hockey player and Nikki, a prima ballerina were so endearing. I could not put the book down because the story pulled you in from the beginning. The other piece of the story that i was entranced with was how they met and both of their love for reading. Their instant chemistry is off the charts and their love for each other is the kind that everyone hopes to have. The story was so well written and the characters were so true to life. The only thing that disappointed me was it was too short. I found myself wanting more at the end. The story does contain some sexual situations but they are so relevant to the story. There is also a HEA. After reading this book, I'm definitely going to read the rest of the books in this series and I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    THE VILLAINS WE MAKE BY NATASHA KNIGHT   Release date: April 23rd   Series : Heroes and Villains Duet, book #2   Genre : Da...