Wednesday, March 22, 2017

*REVIEW* White Pawn by Stevie J. Cole

5 stars if I could give more I could

I think the author made a good description with this little bit... Romeo and Juliet- that's a great love story, but Harley Quinn and Joker, that's the kind of love story that's epic on every level.... This book is pure epicness.

This book....... I don't even know if I can form words for it. Lol. Dark and twisted is what I can say. The characters are so well written and the story line was amazing. The suspense in this book and the constant twisted thinking of Marisa. I have never read a book like this before. I couldn't put this book down. When I first started I was like this Marisa girl is off her freaking rocker. Like stalker plus psycho. She loves Justin Wild. He had his heart broken and believes the only way to be happy is plow through the fans. He is an author so he knows exactly what to say to have the ladies melting in their panties. Which leaves a trail of broken hearts. Marisa is pretty much obsessed with him after reading his first 3 books. But when she reads the last book she was so mad that it didn't have the happy ending. I mean I know a lot of readers can relate to that. But she plants herself into his life and slowly starts to sculpt him to her perfection. She does some crazy things. She was so smart and calculated with the things she did. So smart it was scary. Sometimes you could tell it didn't have to go the one way but.... crazy people and their way of thinking. And poor Justin had no idea the kind of female Marisa was. He saw the facade and it was a little to late when he realized how sick and twisted she was.  Even though its a dark twisted story you'd think there won't be a HEA but there is. I have found a new author that has been able to have me read in less then a day. I can't wait to read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Definitely You by Ashley Erin is available now! What you'll find: -Small Town Romance -Second Chance Romance - Forced Proximity - ...