Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review of Unconscious Hearts by Harper Sloan

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

Wow I am completely blown away by this book!!  I knew that it would be a great book but I had no idea that it would exceed all my expectations of her!! If you have read a Harper Sloan book you know you will get lost in the worlds that she can create and this book is no different. You will totally be captivated by this story in the first page and by the third you are lost in the book with no turning back. I’m not going to give much away as far as the book because it’s definitely one of those books you need to read and absorb everything on your own. From the smallest detail to the largest detail. I will tell you that Ari and Thorn are very well developed characters and I loved them  immensely. The secondary characters are so much a part of this story and so well developed that when their book comes you are going to be so ready for it.  And everyone (Harper) dibs on Wilder!! This book also goes in my top 10 books of 2018!!! And I highly highly recommend this book!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...