Friday, June 1, 2018

*REVIEW* Staying in Vegas by Sam Mariano

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Vanessa

4 Stars

Within the first few pages of the book, I knew I was going to be hooked. When you start off with a bombshell like that you’re almost guaranteed to catch my attention and I’m pretty sure you caught the attention of your other readers as well. 
What would you do if the man you had your heart set on turned his back on you as soon as he learned your secret? That is exactly the predicament Laurel is in. This book was filled with so many 
“Are you serious?!?” moments I wanted to throw my kindle halfway across the room. This book was well written and somewhat of a tease. It had me so hooked I didn’t care that it left me with a cliffhanger. I cannot wait to find out what happens with Laurel in book 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Touched by Fire Author: Kel Carpenter Genre: Paranormal Romance Publication Date: Oct. 1 st , 2020 Hosted by:  Lady Amber’s PR Blur...