Monday, February 20, 2017

*REVIEW* for #1Crush by T. Gephart

4 Stars
#1Crush is the first book I have read by T. Gephart and I was impressed.

Tia Monroe has a celebrity crush like most of us. But unlike most of us Tia thinks that if she meets her crush and can talk to him for a couple of minutes and see that he is a jerk then she can move on to her next crush. Tia formulates a plan to fly to Los Angeles walk the red carpet of the movie premier that Eric Larsson is the star in. She makes it to the after party where she actually meets him and his friend Ryan. She realizes that Eric is not a jerk and getting over him maybe harder than she thought especially considering he tracked her down after she flew back to New York.

I loved how funny Ryan, Eric's best friend is. I keep hoping that Tia would come clean and tell Eric she was not a wanna be actress like she did when she first met him. I was extremely upset when Eric found out the truth and what he did to her but then founding out everything just made me happy again.

I would recommend this book and look forward to reading more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...