Monday, February 27, 2017

*REVIEW* Sexy Six by Ahren Sanders


5 stars 
Ok so I was equal parts excited and scared to read this book!! So excited because hello it's Ahren Sanders book and I absolutely loved Hotshot but then Hotshot put in a book hangover for like ever plus it broke my heart and I don't like having feelings. ...lol  But it was one of my favorite books of 2016 and I was wanting the brothers to get their own book so when I saw that one of them was in Sexy Six I knew I had to have it!!!! And lord it didn't disappoint at all I devoured this book word by word line by line page by page and then I had to read it again even though I have more books to read I had to read it again!!! Because Sexy Six is just Sex on a stick and is all mine as is his brother Hotshot and the other brother yeah dibs already!!!!  I can't even come up with the words to give this book a proper review!!! And it has also left me in a book hangover I just can't stop thinking of Six and how dreamy and perfect this book was and how Grace was his perfect counterpart.  (My name is secretly Grace)  And I loved hearing about Shaw and Bizzy again and loved meeting Logan and hope he gets his own book!!! And lord love a duck Grandpa Roy!!!! I love him so much and want him to come and give me a big bear hug!!!! I really need to catch up on other Ahren Sanders book but I can tell you right now if you haven't read Hotshot or Sexy Six then you definitely need to!!! I highly recommend it!  But just remember I have dibs on all the Bennett men!!! ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...