Tuesday, February 28, 2017

*REVIEW* This Is Reckless by Kennedy Fox



5 stars 


This is another book that I wish I could give more than 5 measly little stars to. Because it deserves more than that. Like this book consumed me from the first page til the last page. I didn't want it to end and that ending!!! Good lord I knew they were going to do something like that to me but I still had to read it...lol and would again and again!!!! These Kennedy Fos books are the types of books that you wish you could erase from your memory just so you could reread them again and have the full experience of reading and feeling the emotions of them all over again.  That's just how good these books are!!! And I can't wait to read the next book and then the next and whatever else the have for us in the future!!! The characters in the book are so well developed and you feel like you are living in their world while you are reading these books. You will laugh, you will cry,you will be pissed off, you will be so turned on you will need your significant other or make sure you have plenty of batteries for your b.o.b.!!! And make sure when you start these books you will have time to finish because you will not want to stop. I highly highly recommend not only this book but all of Kennedy Fox's books!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE RUNAWAY S.E. Rose Release Date: April 18 A wealthy college graduate who needs to escape her borin...