Monday, March 20, 2017

*REVIEW* of One More Night by Sarah O'Rourke


5 Stars

I always get excited when Sarah O'Rourke writes a new book and One More Night certainly was worth the wait. This book had me hooked from the first page. Waverlee is not looking for love, and doesn't think the guy that comes every night and request to sit in her section is looking for love. 
Crenshaw only has eyes for Waverlee ever since he first laid eyes on her and he knows she will belong to him eventually. Crenshaw is a business man in construction and wants Waverlee all to himself.
I loved how Crenshaw was all alpha but was tender with Waverlee. This was definitely a quick read and had me hooked from the first page. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...