Friday, April 21, 2017

Redemption by M.L. Kacy



Cover & Trailer Reveal:


Redemption


(Living A Lie Part Three)


by


M.L. Kacy



Apr 21st





 @MLKacyAuthor    @obsessiveppromo

#Redemption #M.L.Kacy #CoverReveal







Your life journey can change in a blink of an eye.
A new place, a new beginning, that’s what is in store for me.
Would I make better choices this time?
Mistakes will be made, some are for the better, some for the worse.
I have one saving grace, a redemption of sorts.
I created lives, ones that I would love unconditionally.
They would be the ones that would help me along.
Thoughts of them would always bring me back from the depths of darkness.

Join me in the final instalment of the Living A Lie series

















In your early adult years, you think that you know it all. Well that’s how I was looking back on my life. Nearly nineteen-years later, it’s true what they say, you always learn by your mistakes, mistakes make you into a stronger person. Boy, did I make a hell of a lot of mistakes. I never thought that my life would turn out the way that it did. There are only four things that I would never regret, my four beautiful children. They were, and still are, my saving grace, my redemption of sorts. When the darkness became too much, thoughts of them would pull me into the light.

This is my story, it’s not a story that is all sweetness and light. It’s a story of love, regret, devastation, darkness and maybe a little redemption.

So here we are, I shall start from the beginning.
Part One

***Disclaimer- Some of the content in this book can cause triggers for some. Also, contains profanity, erotic scenes and only suitable for readers 18+***















                                           


Darkness Surrounds

(Part Two Living A Lie Series)










Darkness surrounds me, a dreary, cold, place with no escape.

Feeling lost, alone and confused I’m sucked deep into my own mind.

A place I soon became comfortable in, a place where I can hide.

The darkness becomes my respite, my shelter.

A buffer from the devastation of my own broken dreams.

Trapped in my own mind I search in circles for
answers.

Surviving but not living, my heart bleeding and broken from my loss. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...