Monday, April 24, 2017

*REVIEW* The One That Got Away by Magan Vernon



4.5 stars from Sassy Southern Girl Tina

So I'm really really starting to fall in love with Magan and the way she can tell a story.  I read the first friendship Texas book but somehow missed the other one's!!! Which I'm going to have to fix that problem asap. But the way she can pull you in and make you feel like you are part of it and you've known these people forever is awesome.  The characters are so well developed you get a sense that you really know them. My only wish is that there where more parts of the dual pov's but that just me being picking in no way does it take away from the story. The secondary characters make tie everything all together and of course I know there is a showcase from the characters of book 1 and I'm sure from the books I missed.  And I never felt lost are confused so they can obviously be read as standalone's but it will make you want to read them (or it did me...lol) I highly recommend this book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  La Bella Luna Nicole Sharp Publication date: March 19th 2024 Genres: Adult, Comedy, Contemporary, Romance Can you really reject a ...