Tuesday, January 23, 2018

*REVIEW* Dark Deception by Zoe Blake



REVIEW From Sassy Southern Girl - Vanessa

4 Stars

Ever do something you knew you should be doing, but did it anyways? Well that was me and this book. It was my guilty pleasure. Sneaking away at parties, at work or anywhere really just to be able to read one more chapter. I felt like I was an addict just asking for one more hit. There were very few things I didn’t like about this book. Such as the length and how quick the Romance took place. I’m sure if the book was longer the Romance aspect of the book would have taken a little longer to build up. Which I would have liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...