Friday, January 19, 2018

*REVIEW* Watching Mine by Alex Grayson


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Rebecca

4 Stars

Nathan Reines has been watching the girl in apartment 9B every Tuesday night for the past two years. He never misses a Tuesday night but when he sees his mysterious woman at the club he doesn't know if he can stay away.

Emberleigh is working hard to become a nurse and when she goes out to a club one night she can see Nathan staring at her.

Given the opportunity will Nathan do more than just watch Emberleigh? What will happen when Emberleigh discovers what Nathan has been hiding?

This was an interesting book that dealt with voyeurism and pushing the boundaries in some sexual situations.

Nathan was a take charge kind of guy and it was interesting to me that he didn't know more about who was in apartment 9B given that he owned his own security firm. He was definitely into voyeurism and I found his group of friends very unique with each having their own "quirks".

I really liked Emberleigh and I was sad with what happened to her in the past and I was glad that she was able to overcome everything. I was kind of surprised at what she was willing to let Nathan do to her given her past.

I thought the twist at the very end was great and I wasn't expecting it but in a way it was almost anti-climatic as I was expecting more of a blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...