Monday, January 15, 2018

*REVIEW* My Torin by K Webster


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Vanessa

5 Stars

I breathelicktastetouchsmellfeelneed this book. Being a big fan of the author I have read a lot of her work. So when I tell you this was different than what she has written in the past, trust me. It’s different than anything I have read. Don’t get me wrong it had a tad bit of that darkness we’re all used to. It was intense in every sense of the word. From the very beginning it touched on a subject I have seen no other Romance writer touch on. You can tell the author did this with so much love and affection in her heart. With that same love and affection I 100% recommend this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Closed Tunnel Anthony Harold Publication date: October 8th 2024 Genres: Adult, Science Fiction, Suspense Ink & Cinema Offi...