Saturday, January 20, 2018

*REVIEW* Imperfect Monster by Jennifer Bene





REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Vanessa

4 Stars

Holy rollercoaster Batman! Being a lover of dark romances, this was the perfect book for me. Filled with many twists and turns. It was amazing. Not a big fan of the insta love but at the same time I couldn’t put the book down. So the author must be doing something right. I was anticipating the characters next move. When I look in the mirror I see a bit of Nicky in me. Fiercely loyal, stubborn and brave but at the same time opening her mouth before thinking of the consequences. For the mood I was in, this was the perfect book to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Definitely You by Ashley Erin is available now! What you'll find: -Small Town Romance -Second Chance Romance - Forced Proximity - ...