Saturday, January 20, 2018

*REVIEW* When We Were Young by Gen Ryan


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Rebecca

4 Stars

Rainey Matthews first met husband Parker when she was working as a waitress in a truck stop when they were teenagers and were inseparable from that moment on.

But ever since he joined the military he has been distancing himself from her and his latest phone call to her as shattered her into pieces.

Will Rainey be able to pick up the pieces of her life and when his sister Emily needs help will it bring Rainey and Parker back together?

This was such a great book and the topic relates to so many people whose life can change in a moment.

I felt so bad for Rainey as she was losing her husband without knowing why and although she tried to get through things together he kept pushing her away. I wasn't surprised with his revelation but I was pretty mad at him for what he did to Rainey.

I loved how Rainey still helped Emily through everything. I was shocked at what Parker gave Rainey at this time and I was so mad!

I really enjoyed Rainey's friendship with Ava and how she was supporting Rainey the best she could with the distance between them. I also liked the beginning of the friendship between Rainey and paramedic Levi Hayes and how good of a friend he was to her.

The ending totally shocked me and I can't wait to see what is next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...