Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Crazy Hot Love by K.L. Grayson

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Rebecca

4 Stars

Claire Daniels has rules for falling in love and the most important one is that her future boyfriend is not in a dangerous career. Since her father died, as a firefighter in the line of duty, her opinion has changed about what she wants in a man. But part of her still remains attracted to Trevor Allen, the younger brother of her close friends Rhett and Cooper.
Trevor Allen has always had a thing for Claire but as she is four years older than him and close with his brothers he has always stayed his distance. His reputation of going thru the ladies doesn’t help his cause either to persuade anyone that he is ready for the serious relationship that Claire deserves.
When tragedy strikes and Claire panics under pressure and Trevor is needed to save her, will she be able to get over her own disappointment in herself? Will Trevor forgive himself for events that happened in the past that he blames himself for?
Can the two get over their own fears to find happiness together?
This was a great book with some twists and turns to keep the reader really wondering what was going to happen next.
I liked Claire and her blind date with Joseph was awesome. It made me laugh so hard and I just couldn’t believe what happened. I felt bad for Claire in losing her father as it really made her see the bad side of his job and the risks and therefore I understood why she had her own set of rules for dating. I loved what she did for Marcus and Troy and I understood what she did when she did it and then to realize who she was missing was super scary but it can happen in a serious moment.
Trevor cared about Claire so much but I did see where others were worried. He worked super hard at his job and also on the family ranch. I loved how he was truly there for Claire when she needed to talk about everything and how he helped her through it all.
The chemistry between Claire and Trevor was awesome and I liked how she got over all of her fears. Then all of a sudden I was so mad at Claire and I loved what Rhett and Cooper said to her. I was so happy after that and I loved how everything ended.

I really hope we have more coming from this family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...