Wednesday, June 20, 2018

*REVIEW* Undeniably His by Emery Jacobs

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Rebecca

Emmie Carmichael thought she had finally gotten to happy place in her marriage until her husband, Max, reveals that he has gotten his girlfriend pregnant. Now she must start again but she is ready to do everything on her own.
Beau Matson owns a struggling automotive shop with his brother, Leo. One day he is mysteriously offered a job to help solve the problems his shop is having and he reluctantly takes it.
When Beau and Emmie meet sparks fly but there is a lot of mystery around them and even if they know they are not necessarily good for each other there is something that brings them towards each other.
As secrets begin to be revealed will the truth divide them for good?
This was a great book and definitely had some twists and turns that I was not expecting.
I liked Emmie and I can’t imagine all the pain she felt to find out that her husband was cheating again. I liked her relationship with her best friends Ava and Jane but I could understand why Emmie was reluctant to say much to Ava while she dated Emmie’s brother, Miles.
Beau was a mystery that you never knew much about until it slowly all began to get revealed. I felt bad for him that he was obviously in a difficult spot with his business and he no clue initially on what the job really meant. You could tell he had pain in his past but you never knew why or what happened.
I thought Emmie cared about Beau but really didn’t know if he properly fit into her life but was good for the moment. Beau on the other hand believed that there was no way that he fit into Emmie’s life.
As things began to get revealed there were things that broke my heart and I was definitely upset when Emmie didn’t believe Beau when he told her the truth about what happened.

The end was great and I was happy that things happened the way I wanted them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Urn for Me Series: Royal Bastards MC: Sacramento Book #9 Author: Winter Travers Genre: MC Romance Tropes: Workplace Roma...