Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 

 β„•π”Όπ•Ž β„π”Όπ•ƒπ”Όπ”Έπ•Šπ”Ό

Cameron's Homecoming by Sophia Nixs is available now!


Purchase Links

Start the Coming Home Series and pre-order the upcoming titles: https://amzn.to/3JpShbA

π˜½π™‡π™π™π˜½

I knew that coming home and heading back to reality was going to be challenging for me.

I never expected that I'd find a hot, sexy stress release waiting for me in the airport.

Who even thanks to fate followed me high into the sky… for that matter.

He was meant to be a one time thing but in the end became more like my obsession.

Until tragedy hit; igniting a deep, crushing pain in my heart.

I should have seen it coming…

I should have recognized the signs…

Can I save him and help him rebuild his life before he ends up as broken as I am? Will he allow me to even be a part of his life in the process?


TOUR HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...