Thursday, May 18, 2023

 

Title: Broken Boys
Series: More Than Men #1
Author: Gemini Black
Genre: Dark Romance, Why Choose
Release Date: May 18, 2023




From the moment I stepped inside Howden House, I was theirs and they were mine; my broken boys. We just didn't know it yet.

The seemingly simple housekeeping job I applied for, turned out to be anything but. I quickly found myself in a house full of torment, desire, pleasure and pain.

These boys have secrets, and scars so deep they may never heal, but they're mine to try and save. My perfectly imperfect group of misfits who would die for me and each other. I only hope it doesn't come to that.







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Nights of Ink & Blade Nikita Cassidy (The Rift Chronicles, #2) Publication date: May 9th 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy Everythin...