Thursday, May 25, 2023

 




Title: Silenced
Series: The Forgotten Boys #1
Author: Serena Akeroyd
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Trope: Hades & Persephone Modern Retelling
Release Date: June 1, 2023


BLURB

A Hades and Persephone modern-day retelling.

I sit on a throne of sins.
Silent in the shadows, untouchable like the King of the Underworld himself.
Few even know the sound of my voice, but those who fear me call me Monster. My men just call me Pakhan.
To her, I am Nikolai.
Her savior. Her captor. Her lover.
With hair as bright as the sun, a face that could sink a thousand ships, and more curves than I can handle, Cassiopeia. Is. Everything.
But she’s in danger.
And safety comes with a price tag.
She can fight that, can even fight me, but I’m her Hades and I won’t let my Persephone go…

This is book one of The Forgotten Boys, a Russian Mafia series set in the Five Points' Mob Universe







PRE-ORDER LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

WHERE IT BEGINS…

“Do you think she’s dead?”
It’s a good question.
Through the dusty glass panes of a window that saw better days a decade ago, I can barely make out the still form lying on the shady motel room’s vomit-yellow, flower-splotched carpet.
Cassiopeia Rundel could be dead.
From this distance and with the terrible visibility, I can’t answer for certain.
Dmitri Turgenev, my second-in-command, nudges me at my lack of response. “Well?”
I grunt.
He scrubs his floppy blond hair out of his eyes, muttering, “The men are in the car. You can talk.”
My brow furrows as I shoot him an impatient look and sign, “You need a haircut.”
He squints at me. “I might if you told me to.”
“When do I ever talk?” I dismiss.
He mumbles something beneath his breath then switches to Russian: “You’d think I’d get used to you being a mute after eighteen years of knowing you, wouldn’t you?”
With a pointed stare, I nod.
“Why is it you can talk to Misha? I mean five words are five words. Why do I get zero?”
This time, his petulance has me rolling my eyes even as I wipe at the glass to try to clean it. I need to know if the woman is dead or not because there’s no sense in wasting my time on rescuing a corpse.


(Silenced is still in its editing phase and changes may 
occur between this version and the final version)





AUTHOR BIO


USA Today and International Best Selling Author Serena Akeroyd aka G. A. Mazurke is most known for her mafia and MC series set in the Five Points Mob Universe.
Avid reader of all things romance, she first started her career as a why choose author in both contemporary and paranormal. She eventually made her way to MF romance where she found her groove with the O’Donnelly brothers, the Satan Sinners and most recently the Valentini Family.

In her back list you can find some MM, MF, MFM and Why Choose romances. HEA guaranteed!
When not writing Serena is either reading, traveling or coloring.


AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...