Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 

Title: Soup Sandwich
Series: an OPS Protector Romance Book 10
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Protector Romance
Release Date: June 26, 2023
Cover Design: T.E. Black Designs
Photographer: Reggie Deanching RplusM Photography
Cover Model: Chloe Glynn



He’s a mechanic.

That should be enough to warn any woman away from the dangers of becoming involved like a man like him.

All women know the dangers he poses.

It’s shoved in my face every time that blonde barbie shows up and throws herself at him.

Yet, I find it harder and harder to stay away.

He keeps wearing me down, showing up and finding ways to challenge me.

It’s that sexy smile and those deep blue eyes. I could get lost in them.

And let’s not even talk about those sexy, muscular hands.

Even the guys I work with know they can’t compete with him.

But as I said…

He’s a mechanic, and I was bound to fall for him.








I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Definitely You by Ashley Erin is available now! What you'll find: -Small Town Romance -Second Chance Romance - Forced Proximity - ...