Wednesday, May 17, 2023

 

Title: Secret Obsession
Series: Men in Charge Series Book 3
Author: Tory Baker
Genre: Small Town Romance, Age Gap Romance
Release Date: June 11, 2023
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations



Josie has always been the ultimate forbidden fruit.
When I first laid eyes on her, she was a tempting, wet dream that just appeared in my home.
That sounds perfect, but she was there as my son’s girlfriend. It also made her completely off limits.
It still didn’t stop me from tasting her.
One touch, one taste wrapped up in a stolen moment that never should have happened marked me for life.
She’s my guilty secret that I’ve privately been obsessed with. I mean hell, it’s been years and I still think about her.

Now, she’s back.
She’s single, but not for long.
This time there’s nothing to keep me from claiming her, forever.

This is the third book in the Men in Charge series, each book is a complete stand alone, the one common denominator? An alpha Hero, a man that goes after what he wants, a guaranteed happily ever after, and of course steamy romance!









Tory Baker is a mom of two teenagers and a dog mom to one wild and active Weimaraner, Remi. She lives in a small coastal town on the east coast of sunny Florida. Oftentimes you’ll find her outside soaking up the rays with at least three drinks surrounding her, a wandering imagination, and a notebook in hand where she’s jotting down a plot for her next story. She’s a lover of writing happily ever afters with Alpha heroes and sassy heroines.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...