Friday, May 19, 2023

 

Title: Mended Souls
Author: Elizabeth Hayes
Genre: New Adult Romance
Tropes: Second Chance/Secret Baby/Sports
Release Date: May 11, 2023


Alone—

That was my life even before my mother died. Until I found my father and a sister with the life I should have had. I know my heart had a time limit.

Putting my plans on hold, I enrolled in college, and inserted myself into my sister’s life.

What could go wrong?

Evidently a lot. I didn’t count on her wanting to be friends. Or the guy across the street to end up in my bed. Relationships were not on my bucket list and I hate they all make me want more...more fun, more family, more love.

Should I give them the little time I have left or continue on with my plans to travel the world?






Elizabeth Hayes lives in the Midwest with her husband, two kids.

She keeps busy with her gang of pets that include, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks and pigs. And is an avid houseplant collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...