Friday, May 26, 2023

 




Title: Hawk
Series: Manchester Chapter
Untamed Sons MC #5
Author: Jessica Ames
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: May 26, 2023


BLURB

Hawk

I am a nomad, moving between chapters of the Untamed Sons Motorcycle Club, trying to find a place to belong. I never wanted to settle down and make roots, not after what happened in my past, but then I meet Wren. She's the sister of one of the Manchester brothers and she should be off limits for that reason, but what starts as a bit of fun quickly turns serious for me. I didn't expect to fall for her or come to love her kids as if they were my own, but this little family is fast becoming my world. When their lives are threatened I do the only thing I can: I go to war with their enemies.

Wren

I never thought I would become the target of a gang, but they want to hurt Brewer and they plan on using me and my kids to do it. Hawk is a distraction I don't need, but I find myself getting lost in him to forget the drama unfolding around me. It started as a one time thing, a fling with no strings attached. I should have known better. I never expected him to come back for more, but now that Hawk has had me he's not willing to walk away. When I find myself in the crosshairs of dangerous men I realise the only person who can protect me is the man I'm trying so hard to deny.






PURCHASE LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Jessica Ames lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks. 


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...